NetCloud Solution Packages with the compact, semi-ruggedized Cradlepoint COR IBR600B Series routers are designed for secure, cloud-managed IoT networking. Embedded modems enable wired or wireless WAN connectivity using 4G LTE for the U.S. and Canada and include NetCloud Perimeter to address the biggest gap in IoT: security.
NetCloud Solution Packages include NetCloud software, the router, and 24×7 support with Limited Lifetime Warranty on hardware.
Upgrade to NetCloud Advanced for additional features, including Advanced VPN and tunneling; carrier, WAN, and LAN analytics; and location-based services.
- Faster Category 4 LTE modem for (theoretical) download speeds up to 150 Mbps
- Faster routing, VPN and WiFi via a faster processor
- SIM-Based Auto-Carrier Selection
- Dual-mode support with the COR Extensibility Dock
- Supports Router SDK and NCM API
- Dual-SIM Support
- Built-in Mounting Bracket
- Wider Voltage Input Range (9-33 V vs 9-18 V)
- Sleep Mode / Ignition Sensing
|Cloud Managed:||Yes, with NetCloud Manager|
|LTE:||LTE / HSPA+||Carriers / Operators:||Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile|
|WiFi:||802.11 b/g/n (IBR600B only)||Ethernet Ports:||2 / 2, 4 with Ext Dock (1 GigE)|
|Operating Temperature:||-4°F to 140°F
(-20°C to 60°C)
|Input Range:||9–33 VDC|
|Size:||4.6 × 4.1 × 1.1 in
(117 × 104 × 27.3 mm)
|Weight:||10.1 oz. (285 g)|