Cradlepoint COR IBR600C Series
NetCloud Solution Packages with the compact, semi-ruggedized Cradlepoint COR IBR600C Series routers are designed for secure, cloud-managed IoT networking. Embedded modems enable wired or wireless WAN connectivity using 4G LTE, 3G EVDO, or HSPA+ and include NetCloud Perimeter to addresses the biggest gap in IoT: security.
NetCloud Solution Packages include NetCloud software, the router, and 24×7 support with Limited Lifetime Warranty on hardware.
Upgrade to NetCloud Advanced for additional features, including Advanced VPN and tunneling; carrier, WAN, and LAN analytics; and location-based services.
- Embedded 100/50 Mbps Category 3 modem supports Verizon & Sprint with 4G LTE & 3G EVDO fallback
- Multi-carrier software-define radios also support AT&T & T-Mobile with 4G LTE & HSPA+ fallback
- Semi-ruggedized for industrial applications
- Supports Router SDK & NCM API
- Dual-modem support with COR Extensibility Dock
- Sleep Mode / Ignition Sensing
- Passive GPS
|Cloud Managed:||Yes, with NetCloud Manager|
|LTE:||4G LTE / 3G EVDO / HSPA+||Carriers / Operators:||All North American carriers, European & Asia Pacific|
|WiFi:||2×2 MIMO “N” 2.4 GHz WiFi; 802.11 b/g/n (IBR600C-LPE only)||Ethernet Ports:||2 / 2, 4 with Extensibility Dock (1 GigE)|
|Operating Temperature:||-4°F to 140°F
(-20°C to 60°C)
|Input Range:||9–33 VDC|
|Size:||4.6 × 4.5 × 1.2 in
(118 × 113.5 × 29.3 mm)
|Weight:||14 oz (400 g)|