Brightsign HD1023 Full HD Expanded I/O HTML5 Player
Available on backorder
BrightSign HD models are ideal for mainstream Full HD and HTML5 applications that require high reliability and ease of use. All models offer H.265 decoding, HTML5 rendering with mainstream
performance, and Gigabit Ethernet. Robust interactive controls, live content features, BrightWall and Mosaic Mode make this set of players a perfect for a wide range of applications.
All the features of the HD223 plus additional interactive options via USB2.0 (type A) and serial to fully engage your audience.
The BrightSign HD1023, part of their HD3 series, is an expanded I/O Player that lets you enjoy flawless, Full HD single video decoding, mainstream HTML5 performance, as well as simultaneous playback from local, networked, and streaming sources. It features the standard BrightSign player I/O package, consisting of Gigabit Ethernet, GPIO, plus analog/digital audio. Along with that, it includes additional interactive options via USB 2.0 (type A), and serial ports, which will help to fully engage your audience.
BrightSign HD models are great for mainstream Full HD and HTML5 applications requiring high reliability and ease of use. All models provide H.265 decoding, HTML5 rendering with mainstream performance, plus Gigabit Ethernet. Robust interactive controls, live content features, BrightWallTM, and Mosaic Mode make this set of players a great fit for a wide variety of applications.
- Interactive Wayfinders
- Never be lost again. BrightSign HD can power your interactive wayfinders, employing HTML content and USB touch screens as well as serial and IR commands ensure that you present the right information to the right audience.
- Flawless Video Walls
- You can use BrightWall™ and 4K upscaling to create stunning video walls with frame-accurate synchronization.
BrightSign HD1023 Features:
- H.265 Decoding
- All BrightSign players support H.265encoded video files, providing more efficient file sizes along with lowerbitrates than H.264.
- 1080P60 Single Decode
- All BrightSign players support1920x1080 Full HD video at 60 frames per second, providing a flawlesslysmooth, crisp viewing experience. It supports Full HD content encoded withH.265, H.264, MPEG-1, MPEG-2 & WMV, and offers highly reliable andflawless playback.
- BrightSign HD Mainstream HTML5 Engine
- Youcan play mainstream HTML5 content in full screen and several modularHTML5 assets alongside video playback.
- Let’s you play specific audio and/or videocontent when located within a defined geographical radius (requires a USB GPSdevice-
- UDP Control
- Remotely control and interact with yourdigital signs via Ethernet or WiFi®. Show controlling is made easy with UDPand serial controls: power and manage media playback, control AV devices suchas projectors, lighting, etc. and integrate with other show controllers. Also,you can deliver emergency messaging by controlling digital signage remotely,and Integrate with databases to view inventory, pricing, statistics, or anyinformation array.
- IP Streaming
- This supports buffered playback of FullHD videos, MJPEG, and audio streams in all the common formats: HLS,UDP/RTP/RTSP, HTTP, SHOUTcast, and more.
- IP Streaming Server
- Use XT and XD players to act as IPstreaming servers. You can encode and stream your running sign presentation toenable monitoring of remote displays using BrightAuthor and BrightSign Networkor local networking in conjunction with the BrightSign App.
- BrightBeacon enables 2-way communicationbetween mobile devices and digital signage, employing onboard Bluetooth/Beacontechnology.
- A powerful drag-and-drop BrightAuthor toolthat lets you easily create video walls using a common clock to achieveframe-accurate synchronization.
- You can playback multiple content types andmultiple videos on a single screen using the zones feature – even play videoand audio playlists independently from a single player.
- You can setup to trigger playback frompractically any type of interactive device, including barcode scanners, motionsensors, USB button controls, touch screens, mice, RFID, UDP, GPIO,serial, IR,and much more.
- Live Feeds
- Using Live Data, Live Media, MRSS, Twitter,Flickr feeds and more, you can Instantly display updated content and LiveFeeds without republishing the presentation.
- Using tagged media, BrightSign Network userscan build tagged playlists files, and further target content distributionby matching tagged playlists to tagged players.
- BrightSign App
- Using your iPad or iPhone, easilyupdate messaging and interact with locally networked signage. Also, you canchange user variables and trigger UDP events for instant signage updates.
- Allows you to create signs usingprofessional templates and distribute content through the cloud. Online,template-based sign creation service accessible from any PC or Mac, offeringready to use templates in landscape or portrait orientation for a range ofverticals: menus, education, retail & corporate–all easily customizableto match your brand. In addition you can deliver finished presentations andcontent updates to any networked BrightSign player on your BrightPlatesaccount.
- Sign Preview
- You can get a sneak peek of how yoursignage will display by viewing your presentation playback in BrightAuthorbefore publishing to your device.
- Remote Snapshot
- You’ll be able to monitor your remotedisplays by viewing snapshot images of your running presentations using localnetworking and the BrightSign App or using the BrightSign Network service.
- Remote View
- Employ XT and XD players acting as IPstreaming servers to enable monitoring of remote displays by showing a videostream of your running presentation in BrightAuthor via BrightSign Network orby employing local networking with the BrightSign App.
- BrightSign players all come equippedwith networking capabilities to support UDP controls, and can managedigital signage networks using free networking, BrightPlates™, or theBrightSign Network service.
BrightSign HD1023 Specifications:
- Video Engine Decoder: Single1080p60 video decoding
- Media Formats:
- Video Codecs: H.265, H.264(MPEG-4, Part 10), MPEG-2, MPEG-1
- Video File Formats: .ts, .mpg, .vob, .mov, .mp4, .m2ts, .wmv
- Images: BMP, JPEG, PNG
- Audio: MP2, MP3, AAC, and WAV (AC3 is passed through)
- HTML5: (Mainstream)
- Display Resolutions:
- 1920x1080x24/25/29.92/30/50/59.94/60p, 1920x1080x50/59.94/60i, 1600x1200x60p, 1440x1050x60/75p, 1440x900x60/75p, 1360x768x60p, 1280x1024x60/75p, 1280x960x60p, 1280x800x60p/75p, 1280x768x60p, 1280x720x50/59.94/60p, 1024x768x60p, 800x600x60/75p, 720x576x50p/50i, 720x480x59.94/60p/60i, 640x480x60p
- Hardware Interfaces:
- External micro SD Slot (SDHC and SDXC); SDHC storage up to 32GB SDXC storage up to 2TB
- USB High Speed Host Port (also supports content updates) (Type A)
- Phoenix GPIO Port (8-pin bi-directional terminal block)
- 3.5mm RS-232 Serial Port
- 3.5mm Audio Out (analog & digital)
- HDMI 2.0a Out
- Ethernet (Gigabit)
- M.2 (E) Keyed Wi-Fi/Bluetooth Connector
- Wi-Fi External Antenna Connectors (dual)
- Status LEDs Power, Error, Busy, Update
- Reset and Service Buttons
- Real Time Clock
- Free BrightAuthor Software
- BrightSign Networking Options
- USB Button Pads
- Wireless/Bluetooth Module
- MicroSD Class 10 Cards (various capacities)
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 6.3″ x 0.87″ x 5.7″ (159.9 x 22 x 144.2mm)
- Weight: 12 oz
- Power 12V / 1.5A (18 Watts)
- Multi-Country Power & Regulatory Approvals
- Built-in Wall Mounting Brackets
- 1 year warranty, parts and labor