Colorlight iQ7 HD Sender
Available on backorder
• Single card supports a maximum resolution of 2560 * 1600 pixels, such as 1920*1080, 1920*640, 1600*768, 1280*1024, 1280*720, 1024*768, etc.
• Four Gigabit Ethernet ports output. Each port can control an area within 655360 pixels.
• Single card supports LED display with any resolutions that the total quantity of pixels is less than 2621440 pixels, e.g. 2560*1024,1700*1536, the width up to 2560 pixels, or the height up to 1536 pixels.
• Supports audio input.
• USB interface for controlling and configuring.
• Supports standard network transmission equipment, such as Fiber Converter, Gigabit Switch.
• Supports commissioning and aging test the whole LED display without PC.
• Supports adjusting brightness of 16 levels by the buttons on the front panel, that the adjustment can be effective immediately and saved automatically.
• Supports Time Management Function that can follow up and manage the project process.
• No need to configure the display again when you replace the receiving cards or cabinets.
• Supports presetting images that can be showed on the LED display if there is no video input.
|Dimensions||12 × 12 × 6 in|