Digi XBee-PRO 900HP DigiMesh Kit (US/Canada) [XKB9-DMT-UHP]
Out of stock
Digi XBee-PRO 900HP embedded modules provide best in class range wireless connectivity to devices. They take advantage of the DigiMesh® networking protocol, featuring dense network operation and support for sleeping routers, and are also available in a point-to-multipoint configuration.
Supporting RF line-of-sight ranges up to 28 miles* (with high-gain antennas), and data rates of up to 200 Kbps, these modules are ideal for extended-range applications requiring increased data throughput. The Digi XBee-PRO 900HP requires no programming and can be configured easily using Digi’s free XCTU software or via a simplified AT command set. Digi XBee® modules are pre-certified for use in multiple countries, further reducing development costs and time to market.
The programmable version of the Digi XBee-PRO 900HP module makes customizing long-range wireless applications easy. Programming directly on the module eliminates the need for a separate host processor. Because the wireless software is isolated, applications can be developed with no risk to RF performance, security or additional certifications.
- (3) Digi XBee Grove Development Boards
- (3) Digi XBee-PRO 900HP Modules for US/Canada
- (3) Micro-USB Cables
- (2) XBee Stickers
BENEFITS APPLICATION EXAMPLE
– Superior outdoor LOS range of up to 28 miles* with high-gain antenna
– Over-the-air firmware updates via other Digi XBee-PRO 900HP modules or Digi Remote Manager®
– Software-selectable channel mask for interference immunity
– Programmable versions of the Digi XBee-PRO 900HP enable custom application development
– 8-bit Freescale™ S08 microprocessor brings custom intelligence to the module
– Digi XBee-specific CodeWarrior® development tools for easy programming
– RF data rate up to 200 Kbps
– Patented channel selectivity algorithm allows for more dense networks
|Dimensions||2 × 2 × 6 in|