Novastar CVT4K-S Fiber Converter
6 in stock (can be backordered)
CVT4K-S is a fiber converter developed by NovaStar independently, which enables the signal conversion between optical fiber and twisted pair cables. It allows long-distance signal transmission that is stable and not be easily interfered. Being easy to use, CVT4K-S makes it convenient to connect terminal devices as well as simpler for onsite connections.
1) Supports 16-channel Neutrik Ethernet inputs and outputs.
2) Supports 4-channel optical fiber inputs/outputs. Two of them are master input/output channels and the other two are backups.
3) With dual-power redundancy backup inside for more stability and reliability.
4) Two types of power interfaces (3-pin power socket and PowerCON) are supported to meet different needs of customers.
5) With various indicator lights on the front panel, each status can be showed clearly.
6) With USB and Ethernet control interfaces making it more flexible and much easier to connect main control computers.
|Dimensions||21 × 17 × 10 in|