NovaStar Kompass FX3 Multimedia Playback Software
Kompass FX3 is a professional video playback and control software developed by NovaStar. Together with the video or image processing device, it allows for professional management for LED screen playback. Featuring a simplified and friendly user interface, Kompass FX3 makes operations as simple as possible.
Kompass FX3 takes full advantage of the hardware decoding and rendering technologies of the professional graphics card, realizing smooth playback of multiple 4K videos of different formats. Besides, separated live and pre-edit modes greatly enhance the convenience and safety of video playback and control management.
Kompass FX3 supports multi-layer and multi-program management, fade transition effect, quick picture rotation, and dynamic playback of PowerPoint files, which surely becomes the ideal choice for a variety of
stage performances, conferences, shows and other rental applications.
- 8x mixing layers and 1x audio
- Visualized program column arrangement and management
- Output mapping management for output partition and mosaic
- Live and pre-edit modes
- Media library management, including videos, pictures, PowerPoint files and audios
- Main media-based playback progress management
- Configurable auto jump to a specified program
- Adjustable layer size and priority
- Configurable layer mask, keying, cropping and opacity
- Auto startup on system power on and program auto playback
- Remote control via UDP or TCP/IP
- Control via a control device