Novastar MRV366 LED Receiving Card (16 HUB75E Output)
9 in stock (can be backordered)
The MRV366 is a new receiving card developed by NovaStar. A single MRV366 loads up to 512×256 pixels. The MRV366 supports pixel level brightness and chroma calibration, which effectively removes color discrepancies, greatly improves LED display image consistency, and presents finer displays to users. On-site setup, operation, and maintenance were all taken into account when designing the hardware and software of the MRV366, allowing for an easier setup, more stable operation, and more efficient maintenance.
- Integrates 16 standard HUB75 connectors, which makes the HUB board unnecessary.
- Adopts the Gigabit Ethernet port, which can connect to the PC.
- Supports pixel level brightness and chroma calibration.
- Supports setting of pre-stored image in the receiving card.
- Supports status detection of temperature, voltage, Ethernet cable communication and video source signals.
- Supports 5-pin LCD module.
|Dimensions||6 × 6 × 2 in|