Kramer 12-Input HDMI & Analog ProScale Presentation Digital Scaler/Switcher (VP-444)
The VP−444 is a high−performance presentation scaler/switcher for HDMI and computer graphics signals. The unit scales the video, embeds the audio, and outputs the signal to two HDMI (with embedded audio) outputs (with S/PDIF and balanced stereo audio) simultaneously.
- Kramer’s PixPerfect™ Scaling Technology — Kramer’s precision pixel mapping and high–quality scaling technology. High–quality 3:2 and 2:2 pull down de–interlacing and full up and down scaling of all video input signals.
- HDTV Compatible.
- HDCP Compliant.
- Video Inputs — 10 HDMI & 2 computer graphics video on 15–pin HD connectors.
- Scaled Outputs — 2 HDMI.
- 22 Output Resolutions — Up to WUXGA/1080p.
- 2 Microphone Inputs — For mixing, switching or talk–over (with 48V phantom selection).
- Auto Input Scanning and Switching.
- Companion AFV (Audio–Follow–Video) — Stereo audio for every input (on terminal blocks).
- Audio Inputs — 12 unbalanced stereo on terminal blocks & embedded audio for HDMI inputs, each with individual level controls.
- Audio Outputs — 1 S/PDIF on an RCA connector, 1 balanced stereo audio on a terminal block, embedded audio on the HDMI outputs.
- Multiple Aspect Ratio Selections — Full, overscan, underscan, letterbox & panscan.
- Audio DSP — Powerful digital audio signal processing, including audio equalization, mixing, delay, etc.
- Built–in ProcAmp — Color, hue, sharpness, noise, contrast & brightness.
- Color Sampling — Supports 4:4:4 (RGB and YUV) as well as 4:4:2 (YUV) color sampling.
- Constant Output Sync — No disruption on the output while switching between inputs and when no video is detected.
- Front Panel Control — Audio mute & freeze frame.
- Built–in Web Pages.
- Front Panel Lockout.
- Non–Volatile Memory — Saves final settings.
- Flexible Control Options — Front panel, IR remote with OSD (on–screen display), Ethernet with built–in Web pages & RS–232.
- Worldwide Power Supply — 100–240V AC.