Kramer VP-200K 1:2 Computer Graphics Video Distribution Amplifier Splitter – 2 VGA Ports
The VP−200K is a distribution amplifier for computer graphics signals up to and exceeding UXGA. The unit takes one input, provides correct buffering and isolation, and distributes the signal to two identical outputs.
- High Bandwidth — 400MHz (–3dB).
- HDTV Compatible.
- ID Bit Control.
- Kr–isp® Advanced Sync Processing — Ensures compatibility with a wide range of computers (even if the sync level is too low) by restoring the sync signal waveform. Kr–isp® advanced sync processing can be enabled or disabled.
- EDID PassThru — Passes EDID signal from display to source via output 1.
- Selectable Sync Input Impedance — 75Ω (video), 510Ω (Graphics/TTL).
- DC Coupling.
- 3ft 15–pin HD Cable Included.