NovaStar MCTRL4K 4K 60Hz Low Latency LED Controller
6 in stock (can be backordered)
The NovaStar MCTRL4K is an LED display controller with ultra-large loading capacity developed by NovaStar. A single unit features a loading capacity of up to 4096×2160@60Hz. It supports any custom resolutions with the maximum width or height up to 7680 pixels, meeting the on-site configuration requirements of ultra-long or ultra-wide LED displays.
The NovaStar MCTRL4K has many industry-leading advanced technologies:
- Supports HDR function, both in HDR10 and HLG standards, which can greatly enhance the image quality of the display, presenting more clear and vivid images.
- Supports individual Gamma adjustment for RGB when the bit depth of input source is 10-bit or 12-bit, which effectively controls image non-uniformity under low grayscale and white balance offset to improve image quality.
- Low latency: Less than 1 ms (when the start position of image is 0.)
- Supports 3D function when working with the 3D emitter EMT200 and 3D glasses, allowing you to experience 3D display effects.
- In multi-card mode, the MCTRL4K can be used as two controllers, allowing the images of two input sources to be displayed on the screen at the same time. The MCTRL4K is stable, reliable and powerful, dedicated to providing a best visual experience. It is can be mainly used for the fixed and rental applications, such as concerts, live events, security monitoring, Olympic Games and various sports centers.
- 1 × DP 1.2 input and 1 × HDMI 2.0 input, resolutions up to 8.8 million pixels per input
- 2 × D-DVI inputs, total resolutions up to 8.3 million pixels
- 16 × Neutrik Gigabit Ethernet ports and 4 × 10G optical ports for output
- Supported video bit depths: 8-bit, 10-bit and 12-bit
- Supports both mosaic and multi-card working modes for dual-link DVI inputs.
- Supports individual Gamma adjustment for RGB when the bit depth of input source is 10-bit or 12-bit.
- Supports ultra-high resolution settings with NVIDIA graphics card.
- Adaptive to inputs with decimal frame frequencies, including 23.98 / 29.97 / 47.95 / 59.94 / 71.93 / 119.88 Hz
- Supports the new generation of pixel level calibration technology of NovaStar.
- Supports screen configuration via Web interface.
- Multiple MCTRL4K units can be cascaded together for uniform control.
|Dimensions||21 × 17 × 10 in|