NovaStar MRV481-1 Receiving Card
Out of stock
The NovaStar MRV481 MRV481-1 is a receiving card developed by NovaStar. A single MRV481-1 loads up to 256×360 pixels.
The MRV481-1 supports pixel level brightness and chroma calibration, which effectively removes color difference, greatly improves display consistency of LED images, and presents finer displays to users.
- Outputs 24 groups of RGB parallel data per receiving card card.
- Supports 1/32 scan.
- Supports pixel level brightness and chroma calibration.
- Supports setting of images pre pre-stored in the receiving card.
- Supports detection of temperature, voltage, Ethernet cable communication status and video source signals status.
- Supports management of module flash which stores calibration coefficients and module information.
- Supports readback of configuration file files.
|Dimensions||6 × 4 × 1 in|